Questions stolen from the same source as the last one ;-)
- Time of starting?
- Were you named after anyone?
Indeed, after the priest in The Exorcist.
- Do you wish on stars?
- When did you last cry?
A couple of months ago when I tripped while running and had to go to hospital. Needed glue stitches and a couple of visits to the dentist :(
- Do you like your hand writing?
Very much so, I’ve been gradually learning calligraphy and adding flourishes. My pencil writing still looks like a school teachers ABC board tho.
- What is your favourite meat?
- What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Shakespear’s Sister – Hormonally Yours. We all make mistakes.
- If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Yes but one of us would actually need to arrange something social…
- Are you a daredevil?
Sometimes. Last year I went rock climbing and white water rafting and I ski every year. Next year is going to have a parachute in it.
- Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
Most likely although I fail to recall any at the moment…
- How do you release anger?
I tend to get stuff of my chest the moment it arrives so there’s never much to release.
- Where is your second home?
No idea, not too sure where my first home is. I move house. Rather a lot.
- Do you trust others easily?
Depends very much on the person and scenario.
- Favourite toy?
My car. Fun, responsive and just downright enjoyable regardless if it’s a 3 minute or 3 hour journey.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
I’ve been in a sort of moshy area at Watersplash in Jersey. Probably doesn’t count but it did get very physical.
- What do you look for in a guy/girl?
There’s no one thing, it’s whole package/combination thing.
- Would you do a bungee jump?
It doesn’t appeal to me because there’s no involvement. You jump, you wait, you get off, you try not to be sick. Give me a solo parachute jump or hang-glider…
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, my shoes are sufficiently large enough to slide off and on without such tedium.
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
Cool Brittania from Ben & Jerry’s was the best but alas, gone. Strawberry cheesecake is good too.
- What are your favourite colours?
Depends totally on what it’s applied to.
- What is your least favourite thing?
- How many people do u have a crush on right now?
Eine, un, uno, 0x01, 00000001, 1, one.
Okay, well there’s Natalie Portman too…
- What do you miss most right now?
My girlfriend but we’ll be spending Christmas together so not long to wait.
- What colour underwear are you wearing?
- What are you listening to right now?
The loud clickety click of my keyboard.
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Some sort of non-primary colour. Maybe this one.
- What is the weather like right now?
Overcast, cold and windy. Welcome to the UK.
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
- The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I don’t notice the opposite sex any more honest ;-)
- Favourite drink?
- Favourite alcoholic drink?
WKD Blue or Lager + lime.
- Eye colour?
- Wear contacts?
Most of the time but today is glasses day.
Three sisters and two brothers. Christmas can be tricky.
- Favourite month?
- Favourite food?
Spiced forms of chicken – curry, fajitas, bbq…
- Last movie you watched?
The Lost Boys (we have a movie night at mine once a week). Going to see Goblet of Fire tonight.
- Favourite day of the year?
I’m not going to say Christmas…
- Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
A few times but more often than not I’ve gone for it.
- Scary movies or happy endings?
- Summer or winter?
Winter despite July being my favourite month. I’m a snow king wrapped in Goretex.
- Hugs or kisses?
Depends on the occasion and recipient.
- What book/magazine are you reading at the mo?
I’ve actually picked back up Dan Brown’s Deception Point. There’s a chance I’ll finish it this time.
- Time of finishing
22:19 – I was multi-tasking.