- Settling down in the Redmond area and being with my team are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
- Sometimes I am so deep in thought when people ask me a question I look dazed and confused, failing to answer them.
- People grow and situations change and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
- When I’m down, I take a nap, wake up and do something different or creative.
- Microsoft Building 35 is where you’ll find me most often.
- A rainy day is good for splashing in puddles, getting wet and drying off near something warm with cocoa.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to wrapping things up, tomorrow my plans include going out with my Vancouver friends one last time and Sunday, I want to go parkouring and start packing!